TELCOM B.S. ICT SERVICES QUALITY POLICY.
Telcom BS specializes in providing IP telephony services focused on the end user and the wholesale market.
Our MISSION is to offer our customers value-added IP telephony services at a greatly reduced cost. To ISP’s and Cable operators, we also offer billing solutions and IP telephony provision services to their customers which can be set up in a very short time with no technology costs for them.
Our VISION is to be a leader in IP telephony services for the residential, small business and wholesale market.
In line with our Mission and Vision, we have defined a set of VALUES to share, that always take into account the correct management of services to allow us to develop a corporate culture, a way of working and of making decisions at Telcom BS:
– Our expertise and continuous updating.
– Ensure that quality services are a constant at Telcom BS based on Service Level Agreements (SLA) commited to:
• Establishing minimum response times and automating processes.
• Ensuring service availability.
TELCOM BS agrees to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve their service Management System, the aim being continuous improvement of its services management and to ensure that there are no lapses in the same, in order to meet the objectives of effectiveness and efficiency and maintain excellence in the provision of our services. It is therefore TELCOM BS policy:
• To work on the development and improvement of service processes automation.
• To ensure compliance with service requirements for complete information and service provision to the customer.
• To fulfil the commitment to continuous improvement, setting annual objectives related to increasing customer satisfaction, reducing the number of incidents and improved response times.
• To meet the requirements of business, legal or regulatory and contractual obligations.
• To undertake training and awareness activities on management of processes and incidents for all staff.
• Establishing the measures necessary to ensure the availability of the service agreed in the Service level agreements as well as the continuity of TELCOM BS’s business.
The person in charge of the Management System is directly responsible for the maintenance of this policy, providing advice and guidance for its implementation.
Customer support Monday to Friday: 8:30h / 21:00h Tel. 44 (20) 34114454 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you not change browser settings, you agree to it. Learn more